Last updated on 4/30/2020
While the Retreat House remains open to individual retreatants, Colorado state and local restrictions on the size of public gatherings are forcing us to dramatically limit the number of retreatants we can accept.
Currently canceled is "Serenity Retreat" weekend May 22-24. Please check back here for on-going updates to this situation.
Please note that retreatants must be COVID-19 symptom-free for a minimum of two weeks prior to arrival. If you develop any symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat or new loss of taste or smell) within that time period, please cancel your retreat. We will gladly refund your deposit or credit you the payment toward a future retreat.
Sacred Heart Retreat House is committed to keeping all retreatants and staff members healthy and safe. To fight the spread of the novel coronavirus we are actively implementing the following precautions:
• Public spaces are sanitized on a daily basis.
• Private rooms are sanitized after each guest departs.
• We have both hand sanitizer stations and soap and water available for regular hand-washing throughout the Retreat House.
• At daily liturgies, we have suspended communion from the chalice, communion on the tongue, and any physical contact at the sign of peace.
• Seating in the main chapel and dining areas maintains a minimum of six feet distance between retreatants.
• Retreatants and staff are required to wear a face mask in all public spaces inside the Retreat House. Exceptions are while eating meals (masks must be worn while going through the buffet line) and during mass. Additionally, our kitchen staff wear face masks while preparing and serving meals.
Thank you for your care and consideration of others in this difficult time. Know that we hold all of you in our prayers.